OLIVIA Shipping Notes And Bank Info
- Most products come packed in their individual cartons, known as unit cartons. 12 unit cartons / pieces are then housed in a dozen cartons for display for the Retailer. After that the dozen cartons are then repacked in master cartons. The number of dozen cartons placed in master cartons varies from product to product depending on size & weight of the specific product. Master cartons usually house dozen cartons of 4, 6 & 12.
- A quotation of prices of the products will be sent to the Buyer upon receipt of the inquiry form, which is available on the website.
- The prices will be quoted for 12 pieces (1 dozen) only.
- The prices will be quoted in an international currency like the US Dollar, Euro, and Pound Sterling etc. The selection of the currency will be at the sole discretion of the Seller (Maskatiya Industries [Pvt.] Ltd.).
- The prices will be quoted for a limited period of time and their period of validity will be mentioned in the quotation sent to the Buyer.
- The terms of payment will be either in the form of confirmed and irrevocable letters of credit issued in favour of the Seller, Maskatiya Industries (Pvt.) Ltd. negotiated by the Seller’s Bank or full payment in advance into the Seller’s bank account. The choice of the terms of payment will be at the sole discretion of the Seller.
- For opening letters of credit or making advance payment, the Seller’s bank details will be provided to the Buyer at the time of placement of the order.